Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Test Tomorrow/Homework for Friday

The graphing game: Please play two games with your parents.  I will try to post the game we played in class on my website if you need to look at how it was set up.  The game we played together in class is now up on my website for your reference.


Study for your integer test!  Solutions to yesterdays problem are......

-3 + +4=  +1    If I put three cold cubes into the cauldron and four hot cubes in (since it is addition)  three zero pairs will cross out and one hot cube is left.

+4 X  -5=  -20   If I put in four bunches of five cold cubes, the temperature will get colder by 20 degrees hence the temperature will be negative twenty.


Try these problems and refer to the story if needed.

-3  -  +2 =


+4 -  +1 =


-2 X   +3 =

No comments: