Friday, October 3, 2008

Parents and Students have 5 minutes of homework. Also, read about class roster!

You and your child will play a game with a calculator. 

Here is how you play.  You put a decimal into the calculator that is no bigger than thousandths.  
For example,  point two one three (that is how you write it).  Now, one of you reads it... two hundred thirteen thousandths(that is how you read it). Keep going.

Another version:  Parents say out loud a decimal and students have to input it into the calculator correctly. 


Also, I have put the class roster onto my website for you to access!

If you were out of town today.  We had a quiz.  Please do not help them with this.  It is titled How much is a Billion part 2. You can download it off of my website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mister shobar! Come visit my blog: naturefreakmandy.blogspot.com

Ruhee Pandit said...

i got it! now i really got my homework.