Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Homework From the Web Page

The homework for tonight is an attachment that is on my website.  The title of it is "The Mean of three numbers is...".   Students were shown how to access their homework from the website.  

Also, students who did not finish their "Flip Books" in class today need to finish them at home and turn them in tomorrow morning.

Last, but not least Gloria Tran had some information regarding our parking lot.  You can download that document from my homepage as well.  The title is "parking lot".


4 comments:

JoLynn said...

Spencer could not open the attachment for his homework on Sept. 10th. What should he do?

Jim Taylor said...

Joshua's dad could not open it and tried for 15 minutes.

MachineBuffalo said...

Hello everyone! To open the attachment, you need to save it first in your computer.

Good luck people!

MachineBuffalo said...

Hello Mr.Shobar I have played the game with my dad and I won.