Friday, September 26, 2008

Homework this weekend and Study Guide For Tues Test

Students have a worksheet to do for homework this weekend.  They also have a place value chart that they made in their notebook to help them with some of the questions.

Study Guide For The Test:

Things to know:

Mean, median, mode, range  (know how to calculate and find these in different types of graphs.

Cumulative Frequency table

Stem and leave plot

line plot

What kind of graph would be best for a given table

Histograms

Double Bar Graphs

Line graphs

Know what an interval and scale are.

Know how to graph an ordered pair.  (the game you had to play with your parent)

Advice:

Go over your homework.

Go back to chapter 7 and 8. Read the examples and then practice doing problems...do not just look it over!

6 comments:

Amanda S. said...

cool

LauraQ said...

Hey, Mr. Shobar! Thank you for putting up what to study! I think that the Pac Man game is AUSOME!!!

LauraQ said...

Good bye.

Ruhee Pandit said...

mr. shobar
i like a foolish girl, forgot my mathbook at school. Lucklilly, i have other ways to study. I know how to do it know

Lindsay+Kelsey said...

I just got this message on Sunday,so I imagine there are lots of kids who didn't get it at all. I feel bad for those kids. I wouldn't want to be stuck the night before a test just starting to study!

Mr. Shobar said...

I told every class that I would put a study guide up on my blog for the weekend. I also wrote on September 23 what chapters to start studying for.