Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Homework and Parent Info

The homework tonight is for students to do page 132 numbers 10-12.  Students are to choose the best graph from each table and then create the graph.  They should have three neatly done graphs when the homework is complete.

IF you are a student who was absent or out of town, please download the classwork that is titled math graphing from my website.

Parents:  The fundraiser for Innisbrook starts tomorrow and ends October 8.   This are going home tomorrow (Wed. September 24).

Testing:  Their will be a math test next Tues. in math class.  The test will be on chapters 7 and 8.  Students should practice doing some of the homework problems again as well as looking through chapters 7 and 8.  


11 comments:

Hunter said...

Hi,Mr Shobar this is Hunter Evans. I got home and realized I forgot my math book at school. Can you or anyone give me the questions. This would be helpful.
Thanks

king juillan said...

If you are still on i will tell

Varun said...

ARE YOU ON NOW

Hunter said...

yes im on now

king juillan said...

Are you still on

Hunter said...

Sorry I keep missing you guys, if you could just leave me the questions it would really help. I will check back thanks again

Ruhee Pandit said...

This is riya a girl u don't know hunter, but i will care to leave u the questions.Make a graph or plot of which u think be the best to make that data and turn it into one of the graphs or plots.(So basicly, turn this data into one of the best graphs or plots.) #1:
# of family members:2,3,4,5,6
Freq.9,7,4,2,1
I can only give the first one because, i am busy now but call someone and ask them.
riya

Ruhee Pandit said...

mr shobar , i worked real hard on my paper but i forgot to do it on graph paper, is it okay i turn it in on line paper

Mr. Shobar said...

Riya. Why did you not just print out graph paper like I had instructed? If you used binder paper, I will only accept it if it is neat and you used a ruler to draw the lines.

Hunter, I do not have a math book at home to help you out, Can you call someone?

Ruhee Pandit said...

my mom made me redo it on graph paper and it is very neat now so no need to worry!

Hunter said...

Thank you for the question Riya.

Hunter